I follow FTC guidelines for my posts.
This policy is valid from 09 February 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
I started Mother Necessity to share my musings on all the fun little necessities of being a mother. I am a wife and a stay at home mom to an 18 month old son. I greatly enjoy reviewing and promoting products I can recommend to my readers to make their lives easier and better.
- A full-sized product is required for a review and will not be returned unless separate arrangements have been made
- Please allow 3-5 weeks for the product review to be posted unless separate arrangements have been made ahead of time.
- I am not responsible for shipping charges and will not accept a package sent COD.
- I will contact you prior to posting a review if I cannot offer a positive review of your product and you can decline to have the review posted. I will highlight my favorite features of your product and mention some I may wish were different in a typical non-negative review.
- Reviews are provided free of charge
- I promote giveaways on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter and via blogging communities and giveaway linkies to increase exposure for your product.
- Most giveaways run for 2-3 weeks.
- Please ship giveaway prizes directly to the winner free of charge. I am not responsible for prize shipments.